new 17 inch widebar. JUMBO.

m_class2g

Sponsor
just got my new widebar. hes 17 inches. named him jumbo.

also got a 9 inch NTT.

here they are.

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

James Sananikone

:eek: Gorgeous !!! ... I allow you to call a jumbo for this one :D

It's huge, the black bars look perfect and nice strong gold base ... well done Mike :p

Your Panda SuperRed looks great as usual :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
So, Mike calls me up at 10:00 pm on a Sunday, saying "Heh man, I've got an 17 inch ST I just picked up, and an 9 incher too...can you hold one for me in a tank for a bit?". I tell my wife, "Mike has an 18 inch ST!" My little kids go "Wow! that is incredible!", while my wife kind of smiles and rolls here eyes.
Typical Sunday night phone call at my household. :)

Congrats to you Mike and to the others guys in on the deal. You have scored something truly unique. :)

m_class2g

Sponsor
So, Mike calls me up at 10:00 pm on a Sunday, saying "Heh man, I've got an 17 inch ST I just picked up, and an 9 incher too...can you hold one for me in a tank for a bit?". I tell my wife, "Mike has an 18 inch ST!" My little kids go "Wow! that is incredible!", while my wife kind of smiles and rolls here eyes.
Typical Sunday night phone call at my household. :)

Congrats to you Mike and to the others guys in on the deal. You have scored something truly unique. :)

theo - haha the reason why i needed you to hold that 11 inch widebar is just incase the red and the st go at it, i dont have anymore room!! lol. so in the meantime i just divided the 2 for now. ill mix them again when i get home tonight from work. dont want the same thing to happen like last time. RIGHT THEO!? im sure you know what i mean lol.

im really hoping the red and st will get a long.

cypher - the red is crazy aggressive. he was sizing up the widebar and bit him several times. st wont back down either. i hope they give in to each other.

james - thx man! now i need a xback like yours!

eken - i wonder if theres anything bigger as well. hmm.

Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
Nice color and dark stripes on that big guy. The ST is a lot bigger than your Red, just be careful, you know that when ST whacks their mouth sucks like hell. You don't want to wake up one day finding an eye missing on that nice Red. Maybe you should try him with your RTG...

m_class2g

Sponsor
After 3 hours of them being together, the red started to bite the big st. Basically had to put the divider back. Now I have to get a new tank for the rtg, jumbo st, my 15 inch st, prochi, thinbar and indo. I think it'll be safer in the long run since this red is just a nut case.

Those of you who commed sts, u guys think both sts will be ok together?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Man, it is like you are playing poker here with very expensive chips. :D

The only guy I can think of to ask here would be T1Karmann...

m_class2g

Sponsor
dont worry man. the widebar is going to another tank! actually its the widebar im worried about. st got a big beating by your old chilli red! hes one mean SOB. its weird that hes this way. you kept him with a loach and a small prochi and it was all ok. now i have to get another tank just because i want to keep this big st.