New Banner - Prototype

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Eken came up with the new banner design some time ago. It looks pretty good to me. Any suggestions for improvement?

Thanks Eken! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay...so maybe bring out the Canada map a bit with a lighter colour? And I wonder if it would be possible to make one of the aros gold and one red? :)

Eken? :)

isjah

i don't know i like the fact that u have to really look to see the map, it's nice i see where he was comin from with the colour combo, great work!

EKen

Super Moderator
Damn the forum looks nice, did something change? :D

The colors are a bit dark indeed, compared to the background of the forum. I'll try mixing other colors so that it blends better with the standard forum colors.

Do you guys see the banner a bit short on the right side too, or is it only on my laptop?
About the Red and Gold arowanas... I mean, isn't it a bit corny? I'll try something if you guys really want too but I like the shadow-ish colors better, there's no color so people can intepret it any ways they want.

And about the main page (arowanaclub.ca)...

Last edited:

Arodynamic

The banner is not striking enough- The combination of the aro and the maple leaf is certainly a good idea, a bigger leaf with an aro within the outline in a lighter shade will be an improvement.