New CT's in the house

chen88

Super Moderator
Just got 5 CT's delivered this morning!. 1 holding for a friend and the other 4 for me so far! :).

Sorry for the "Crap" in the photos...the boys had a big meal last night...I'll post other videos later but wanted to share these for now...they were very stable as soon as they went into the tank!

Here's a video posted from this morning...everyone's pretty much getting used to their new home.

http://youtu.be/G9A20rT29eU

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
thx...I'll take video's tomorrow early morning when it's easier to take..and hopefully it's cleanER and they don't crap anymore tonight so the system has a chance to clean up...

chen88

Super Moderator
Just finished feeding the fish massivores...wow are the New CTs eating a shit load! Must say..of course being bias that these are some of the nicest CT I've seen, when they are swimming with my ST, if you don't look at the tail markings, they all look like STs. Body striping is all so close to my ST in size and pattern....this was a great opportunity to grab these tigers!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
They look great Chen. I can't wait to arrange the shipment of the others out here to BC. I think these fish could be classified as Datnoides pulcher, as in they are basically the same fish as the ST that has that Latin name.