new henlei x marble motoro stingray

m_class2g

Sponsor
just picked her up today. captive bred henlei x marble motoro. 10 inch disc.

IMG_0218.jpg

m_class2g

Sponsor
thanks! yea shes a really nice henlei marble. i havent seen any henlei marbles before except for on mikes website. but those ones seem to have more of the motoro gene than the henlei. this one turned out quite nice. she started to eat prawn already. in small quantities since she just arrived. im hoping to get her on pellets. anyone had success with this before? all im waiting for now are some leos to put with her. =)

homebrewed

Super Moderator
thanks! yea shes a really nice henlei marble. i im hoping to get her on pellets. anyone had success with this before?

I had all my old marbles trained on pellets. They seemed to take Massivore pellets quite easily with very little starving.

chen88

Super Moderator
been looking in Henlei rays too...the only ray I've not really had (other then true BD's)....so nice....hrm...have me wondering now on Henlei's although they are just as hard to get these days.....and cost quite a bit too...more then they typical P13's

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Give Rudy a shout, he's got pups. Or you can get on his wait list. :D
Also, I think Mike in NY might have a few.

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...saw Rudy's pups....I was looking for something similar sized to my leo's (approx. 8-10" diameter)....might give Mike a call too....my understanding is not many Henlei's are out there for import so hope to get a couple of females (Rays that is!) :)