New June 16, 2012 Video w/ ST

chen88

Super Moderator
Decided to update my video since i've sold some fish and added another....

Gone are:
Lince
Kelberi Pbass

Arrival:
13 Siamese Tiger Dat (thanks to Mike)

Stock:
10 Pang Long Arowana (6 Reds, 2 Gold XB, 2 Blue XB)
5 Black Bar Silver Dollars
3 Black Diamond Rays
1 Siamese Tiger Datnoid

http://youtu.be/uIVYPwKTKmk

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

Looks a lot better not being so packed with lince, pbass. Once you trim down the aros, your tank will look more spacious. 2 more widebars will do it!

chen88

Super Moderator
do you know how I can sell off some of my aros and know where I can get a couple more ST's? :-0

tman

Super Moderator
I know of a lfs in Calgary that might be getting some St's. The race is on now!!

chen88

Super Moderator
Yeh...need photos! So many places say theyre getting st's only for ct's or it's to come in....hopefully more come in!

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

I love sts because they are Incredibly hard to find. Sts are the definition of RARE. With spending money, aros, rays etc can be had easily. Even though one had the cash to buy a ST today, where can one readily order one? Or purchase from? Asia maybe but they wont ship out just 1 ST at a time. Maybe 5 pieces or over to make exporter and importers time worth it. USA perhaps but 99 percent of sellers do not know how to ship and 100 percent do not offer live arrival. This makes STs very desirable! :)

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
If I can get all your aro I think my wife will put me in that tank as well. But yeah me and King_EL definitely want your aro.

Well I'd like to sell you two all my aros and bbsd's and keep one bbxb but the shipping will be a potential killer! Unless you guys can find an experience big fish shipper from here!

Fishfanatic

Very nice set up. It must cost you a fortune!
Do you find the red color on your widebar sds develope as they grow?
I have a few 6-7". They have only minimal red on their belly. The rest of the body is plain silver . I was in Taiwan last month and saw a display tank full of them. The red covers their belly and the lower part of the body.
I notice you have a magnetic glass cleaner. Is the made for acrylic? I couldn't find one made for over half inch acrylic panel.

chen88

Super Moderator
Very nice set up. It must cost you a fortune!
Do you find the red color on your widebar sds develope as they grow?
I have a few 6-7". They have only minimal red on their belly. The rest of the body is plain silver . I was in Taiwan last month and saw a display tank full of them. The red covers their belly and the lower part of the body.
I notice you have a magnetic glass cleaner. Is the made for acrylic? I couldn't find one made for over half inch acrylic panel.

Thanks....yes the red on the bbsds developed as they got older!Msone times 3/4 of the sd's are red, and sometimes the black bar is non existence...but not often! It's a way tomtellmtheir mood...

The mag cleanermismfor acrylic but since my acrylic is 1" think it doesnt work as good so i scrub the inside with a sponged.