New to the forum

Stickyricepaste

Hi,

I just got my first Asian Aro. An F2 Red. Getting along with my FRT okay for now. Not liking my Dat...

Attachments

• Harevy and Louis.jpg
    Harevy and Louis.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 51

chen88

Super Moderator
welcome!...nice photo of your red and FRT....what's wrong with your Dat that you're not liking?

Where are you located??

Last edited:

Stickyricepaste

welcome!...nice photo of your red and FRT....what's wrong with you Dat that you're not liking?

Where are you located??

I'm in Vancouver.

I love my Dat, it's my Aro that's not too fond of him. They're starting to settle down but there was a lot of chasing around in the beginning.

I'm actually raising two little Dats I got from exoticaquaria! They're about the size of a townie.

exoticaquaria

If you can, add some dither fish with your aro and dats. My aro and dat still go at it after 5 years of being together. A lot less now since i added some distractions.

Stickyricepaste

If you can, add some dither fish with your aro and dats. My aro and dat still go at it after 5 years of being together. A lot less now since i added some distractions.

I have 2 eartheaters that are almost the same size as the Dat. They are getting picked on quite a bit too. Fins are a mess. Any other recommendations? Keep in mind I only have a 75 G tank right now.

tman

Super Moderator
I have 2 eartheaters that are almost the same size as the Dat. They are getting picked on quite a bit too. Fins are a mess. Any other recommendations? Keep in mind I only have a 75 G tank right now.
A bigger tank would be my recommendation. You need to upgrade asap with those kind of fish. You can always add fish after a tank upgrade.

Last edited: