no bubbles

T1KARMANN

i find it very hard to take pictures of my tank with the internal filters pumping air

so i turned the defusers off to take some pics

my tank is looking packed now just the way i wanted it

all coments welcom good or bad some of the aros have split fins but its carming down a bit now

P1030605.jpg

P1030574.jpg

P1030566.jpg

P1030549.jpg

P1030545.jpg

EKen

Super Moderator
Superb tank. What is the footprint again?
That is one of the most beautiful FF I've seen yet.

T1KARMANN

the tank is 84 long x 32 wide x 30 deep i have a 8x4x2.5 planned but i just think the aros need to be a bit more packed in or they will start fighting again

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
the tank is 84 long x 32 wide x 30 deep i have a 8x4x2.5 planned but i just think the aros need to be a bit more packed in or they will start fighting again

Ah Richard, I hate to be a copy cat but I really am going to try and copy you! :D I've got a 535 gallon on order now for summer delivery (8X4X2.5), and am busy sourcing fish. Of course my problem is that wide bar ST's are so damn hard to find now. Sure wish I had been able to keep my old one somehow. He too had been the pick of a litter of 30 I chose from.

As for your tank, it looks great!

T1KARMANN

no idear how much it costs to maintain this tank

2 x 25% water changes per week
i change the white pads in my filters every 4-6 months
1 change the polyfilter pads in my internals every 3 week thats what costs the most money $800 per year :D
food 1kg of super worms every 2 weeks $40 1 bag of frozen prawns per week $4 2 x packs of blood worm per week $4 then the price of the hikari sinking carnivor pellets i feed the rays

i would say about $70 per week

T1KARMANN

i have know idear of the costs its only money i dont drink or do drugs so fish is the only thing i spend money on i have a fish budget :D

the polyfilter is the most expencive thing i get 100 sheets for $1200 which i buy once per year

i buy other stuff like seachem prime about 3 liters every 4 months as i do alot of water changes

sssshhhhh dont let my wife know how much i spend