Not so new

Ronin

Hello, I guess since I'm new here I should introduce myself.

I've been taking care of fish now for over 4 years. What started off as a childhood curiosity turned into a huge passion. My first tank was a 33 gallon aquarium with some basic cichlids, electric yellows, electric blues and ruby reds. Within the first year I had 3 33gallons and a 90 Gallon.

Now I have over 14 Tanks in my basement!

Now to the important fun stuff.

About 2 years ago I got my first arowana. Silver arowana to be exact. After many trial and errors, couple of times it jumped out of my tank and had a broken back, last year I upgraded. I sold my sliver, and bought a CV Maju golden red, more commonly known as an RTG. (but you all know that) He's now a year old and about 13-14 inches. He's mean and super aggresive. I've been able to house him with a few tank mates, but that too was a trial and error issue as he would kill everything I threw in there with him.

Currently my RTG is housed with 2 ornate Bichirds, 2 jaguar catfish and 1 peacock bass. (shoulda been 2 bass, but my RTG killed one) no more tank mates for him, and I'll tell you why.

RTG is being moved from my 6 foot 240 gallon tank to a 5 footer with his tank mates, and I'm ecstatic with anticipation for my new comm tank that I will be setting up in the next few weeks.

Here it is. :D:D:D

1 SR CV maju
2 BBXB CV maju
27 clown loaches
3 nile bichirs
1 ghost knife
1 sail fin pleco

And if the comm tank doesn't work out, I have 4 large tanks, from 5 to 6 feet all of which are ok to house my aros per tank.

Look forward to some pics in the coming weeks, as I look forward to being an active member of this community.