One Of My Tigers

MananaP

I got this guys from Mike aka m_class,he was about 2-3inches when i got him.After a few months of being a PIG this is now him at 6-7inches.He eats anything from sinking pallets,floating aro sticks,shrimp pallets,dried shrimps,All time favorite is MP(Market Prawns).

Sorry about the picture his a bit shy,first time on camera i think i scared him(not use to the camera flash).

Right side
DSC00216.jpg

Left side
DSC00218.jpg

Cheers,
Stephen

m_class2g

Sponsor
nice tiger! this one i remember! good job on growing him up though!

im working on getting some widebars. ill have a new 11 incher by tomorrow. if anyone else is interested and dont mind paying the $, i can source them out. pm me or email to [email protected]

MananaP

nice tiger! this one i remember! good job on growing him up though!

im working on getting some widebars. ill have a new 11 incher by tomorrow. if anyone else is interested and dont mind paying the $, i can source them out. pm me or email to [email protected]

hahahaha MIKE do you still remember when he was only 2.5" i think(OUR METROTOWN DEAL)?LMAO i thought you brought me some expensive clothes because of the bag(inside joke)!

Here is a better picture,taken as we speak.ENJOY!:D

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

@James

Contact Mike,for sure he can get you a few.:)

James Sananikone

Hi Mike, I got a high end Xback from Jay, and a pair of Flower Rays from Charles...

And I still want to add a widebars to my collection. But a 11 inchers might be out of reach for my budget now. If you have a smaller one PM me. Thanks,

by the way, your Panda Super Red is amazing ! James

m_class2g

Sponsor
Hi Mike, I got a high end Xback from Jay, and a pair of Flower Rays from Charles...

And I still want to add a widebars to my collection. But a 11 inchers might be out of reach for my budget now. If you have a smaller one PM me. Thanks,

by the way, your Panda Super Red is amazing ! James

thx theo! its hard to find but they are out there lol.

james. yea just email me man. easiest way to contact me. regarding sts.

thx for the comments for my chilli red! i hope he improves in colour!

James Sananikone

I will contact you soon to get more detail on your ST.

I have a ARO and Flower Rays right now, they are fine together,
Are they compatible with ST .... :rolleyes:

It might look funny to ask that kind of question.
As expert please advise. :)

Your Panda SR is from Champion line, Please keep posting, It is a pleasure
to watch a great ARO even it is not our. :)