OTTO Lights

icebeast

when are you planning to come over and take some pictures for my 2 tanks ppl here r really gonna think im talking shit !!!

icebeast

get me like 6 marowana i want 3 for each tank actually 8 4 for each tank would be nice no? u seen my tank so how many would you think i need ?

DaiDee

you don't need it for the golds...it's for red really.

unless you change the bulbs out or buy me some too :D

Last edited:

b-man

hi all

sorry i haven't been around here in a while.

FYI there is an order going to canada already. if you want in, contact us before the end of the month. we may be able to piggyback the orders together.

just a quick Note: these lights are OEM designed for the US market and will NOT need a transformer to work. just plug them in a US/CA electric socket and flip the switch..NICE!!!

lamps.jpg

otto1.jpg

otto2.jpg

xl-2.jpg

picture014ch3.jpg

groupbuy prices USD
-
20w/30"= $55
30w/36"= $70
40w/48"= $85

terms of group buy: all units must be prepaid. no COD

email: [email protected]

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
Just don't get these lights unfortunately...to me it's like photoshop your pics but in this case it's using light....I have lights on my tank but it's really to see the fish :) but not really to alter their colour. It's like going to a peeler where they have all those flourescent to make the ladies look better then they really are!...when the "real" lights comes on you wonder what you were thinking! :) Anyways each to their own I guess. I still get a kick out of my Red when I have the lights off and the natural sun lights comes through and you see the real colour...

b-man

Just don't get these lights unfortunately...to me it's like photoshop your pics but in this case it's using light....I have lights on my tank but it's really to see the fish :) but not really to alter their colour. It's like going to a peeler where they have all those flourescent to make the ladies look better then they really are!...when the "real" lights comes on you wonder what you were thinking! :) Anyways each to their own I guess. I still get a kick out of my Red when I have the lights off and the natural sun lights comes through and you see the real colour...

i hear where you are coming from and i understand. yes, ppl do alot to their aros from color enhancing foods, tanning, WTT to surgery. to each their own and i guess everyone is different. i guess its not that different humans. IE nose job, breast enhancement, makeup, car and clothes :)

chen88

Super Moderator
i hear where you are coming from and i understand. yes, ppl do alot to their aros from color enhancing foods, tanning, WTT to surgery. to each their own and i guess everyone is different. i guess its not that different humans. IE nose job, breast enhancement, makeup, car and clothes :)

LOL...true enough...if they had an enhancement for giving me anothe 3-4" to my height I'd be ok...