rudy Moderator Feb 26, 2010 #1 The buyer of this 4 week old pair has gone silent. Next time somebody offers a deposit I will take it. $2500 for the pair This is one of siblings but they are all amazing! Attachments he.jpg 79.8 KB · Views: 803
The buyer of this 4 week old pair has gone silent. Next time somebody offers a deposit I will take it. $2500 for the pair This is one of siblings but they are all amazing!
chen88 Super Moderator Feb 26, 2010 #2 that sucks....hopefully not a member on here! if so shame on you to abandon such a nice pair...good luck
that sucks....hopefully not a member on here! if so shame on you to abandon such a nice pair...good luck
rudy Moderator Mar 1, 2010 #3 Alright I will offer this pair for $2250 inc shipping for a quick sale Remember this pair was bred in my house by a very amazing looking pair and are also a MALE AND FEMALE.
Alright I will offer this pair for $2250 inc shipping for a quick sale Remember this pair was bred in my house by a very amazing looking pair and are also a MALE AND FEMALE.
rudy Moderator Mar 2, 2010 #4 here is a pic of the pair Attachments h1.jpg 68.9 KB · Views: 753 h2.jpg 66.1 KB · Views: 791 h3.jpg 69.3 KB · Views: 752