PANG LONG Gold Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTG

Hello! Aroclub members!

Personally I love this guy and would not like to see him go as he has a gold tone that tops a lot of aro's that i have seen out there. However, due to change in my work I'd like to find him a good home as I have put a lot of time and effort to build him to the aro that he is today. You can compare the drastic difference in growth and 6th level development from the SLR pics and the Iphone pics+video. The SLR pictures are older but they are the BEST quality pictures that I have for the Gold Head. The other lesser quality pictures were took with my iphone and are recent pictures. I have a 5 min Video that is uploading and will be posted later tonight. Contact me email: [email protected] I'll get your email instantly on my phone and reply as soon as I can. Thanks!

PANG LONG GHXB - 2600

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

Oct2111042.jpg

Oct2111043.jpg

Oct2111041.jpg

Oct2111045.jpg

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

good to see an update on this guy! any new head shots of this pang long GH?

heres a vid of him before i shipped the aro to you.

Last edited:

RTG

Thank you for pulling up that old vid!

Kinda hard to get a good quality head shot with my iphone as I dont have the SLR that produces amazing picture. thats why I posted the video hopefully people can see what they need from there.

Last edited:

bcarlos

I remember this fish. Very impressive aro when it came in, I can only imagine the development on it since then. Good luck with the sale!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Please provide up to date photos/video of the fish if you can; I think many people are curious to see how the fish has turned out. :)

RTG

Yah I'll post some pics and a YouTube vid later this week when I get some time off work. He is pretty much the same in color but just grew in size im sure cause he has been eating a lot of worms. But I will post some pics/vid to update.

i Got a new job and its very tme consuming. I am just exhausted.... If anyone is interested ill throw in the tank (175g bowfront) for $200. The tank will come with a sump on the side. All together for 200$.
I want to shut it down and have The aro land in good hands someone who can take care of him and have the time to enjoy him. Which i both cant do anymore....

And plz. No drama this time on this post.

Last edited:

RTG

th_2_zpsea38fcf9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To Clarify...

The Aro 1200 and if you like the tank as well I'll include the tank for just another 200. The tank set comes with a custom welded stand raising the tank 1' higher for better viewing height. The Stand is removable if you do not choose to use it.

All together for 1399.

647 991 6558
Thanks!

Last edited:

bcarlos

Hey Cliff, what size is the tank?

Edit: whoops didn't see the size on the previous page, sorry! Amazing deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.