Platinum red tail catfish in GTA

rudy

No not mine but I am negotiating to get one and so I need to buy both.

6 inch fish. If you are serious..pm me for details.

chen88

Super Moderator
hrm...how would these guys do in a tank with Rays, tig and an Aro? thinking he might out grow my 450 in a week? if not I might be interested depending when it's available...hopefully before the Apple Ipad is out in Canada! LOL

JMorash

Chen. From what I know from keeping RTC with rays and arowana. He should be alright for a good 6-8 months. Mine hit 16" after about 8 or 9 months and then I was worried he would eat my rays or my two foot silver arowana that I used to have. I sold him from there.

With that said... You should get one!... I would get one if I had a tank bigger than a 300. Well worth it.

Good luck with finding a buyer Tim,

JMorash

arapaimag

hrm...how would these guys do in a tank with Rays, tig and an Aro? thinking he might out grow my 450 in a week? if not I might be interested depending when it's available...hopefully before the Apple Ipad is out in Canada! LOL

Only keep my 3 rtc (36" to 45") with a silver and rtg aro. Never had a problem with the rtc going after my aro's yet. I have rays and a 27" tig but not with my rtc.

chen88

Super Moderator
I'd only be concern with my Tig! I'm sure the etc will quickily grow beyond myvtig in less then a year. IRS very tempting though, very tempting

rudy

Haha I have sold many things and had many people kick tires, but this one takes the cake. Last guy even got shipping arrangements and then...deleted me from his email contacts, or something because I never heard from him again

JMorash

Chen, check of Li's post in the photo gallery. Shows his monster tank with his tig along side his platinum rtc.

JMorash

Not true about the pond. When I get one he will be housed in the 1500 gallon tank I plan on building hahah. That is when I find a house I want to buy.. and when I can get the woman away for a couple of weeks so I can build it without being murdered in my sleep hahah.