Pure White kitten with Odd eyes colour

icebeast

Hi everyone , iam looking for a purewhite kitten with 1 green and 1 blue eyes would you guys kindy tell me if you guys know where i can buy one i want one from a good breeder , cause i pissed my gf off so before she comes back from china i would love to give her as a present please please HELP ME will pay top $ but try to make it cheapest as possible :p thank you

icebeast

yeah i seen some for sale back than but i was too late!!! it was sold :( yes my gf is weird she wants it that way cause she knows is very odd , so if i can get her one that proves that ive been searching for it!! HELP ME CHEN

chen88

Super Moderator
Lol...that's one weird request pal...how about contact lens on for your GF? one blue, one green then everything she sees is half of each! LOL

aro7

hey my birthday is coming up...i would like 2 houses side by side with a driveway that runs horizontal to make it seem like a big happy face! n if you could pay top dolla for that too it would be nice!

chen88

Super Moderator
one blue nut, one green nut...LOL...ok I'd better stop now! I'll keep an eye out for you! lol

icebeast

go eat yourself, you know why iam looking for a cat now? i don't know how Yuan found out that iam cheating on her with a cbc girl so i don't know she is china omg this is sour

Marowana420

IMHO, Louis Vuitton works better than animals, plus it doesnt piss and shit everywheres. just buy a big 1 and put a few lil ones in there and you're home free buddy.

chen88

Super Moderator
LV and Gucci usually gets me out of the dog house.....just figured out what CBC stood for...was wondering where CTV and CITYTV was... LOL

icebeast

lol, well lv gucci she has and she is not looking for those she wants a freaking pure white cat with 1 blue n 1 green eyes omg and i actually saw one like 6months ago but someone beat me to it .