RTG update

G_sharky

It's been awhile since I visited the site, but just wanna share some updates of my RTG purchase last January at 5" now it's close to 10" measuring from head to tip of the tale......

100_4946.jpg

100_4942.jpg

Yuppa

Super Moderator
looks great! dont worry about "5th level" unless you have a xback haha

i prefer rtg with no 5th level but so hard to find

Dragonguy

Why worry about the shine level. That is probably a pure breed RTG only stay to the 4th level shine. If I got a pure breed RTG, I'll be more than happy to own it. Many RTG today are not pure breed and some have been mixed with a xback to get a higher level shine. It's hard to find pure breed RTG this days.

G_sharky

Good part: You take care of him well.
Bad part: The shining level is too low, not even to the 5th level. (Correct me if I am wrong). A little bit PA problem. Keep the diet and add some epson salt will help.

thanks...I do notice that the PA comes when I feed mainly SW, but that's what my Aro would only eat now...the Aro hasn't eaten for 2 days and now that the PA seems to be gone the appetite comes back...BTW how much epsom salt should I add????? The shinning level i'm not really concern since I paid for an RTG, If I bought it as a Xback then I would be piss....LOL....

G_sharky

Here are pics taken tonight...this is the last pic before the move, by Monday evening he will be at my new house and my new tank......

100_5006.jpg

100_5005.jpg

100_4999.jpg

G_sharky

thanks....actually the PA comes and goes....today my Aro only eat 2 pieces of SW yesterday and the day before he was hungry eat about a dozen of SW.....at this time I only feed it when it wants to eat sometimes there are days like today where my Aro won't beg for food at all and won't eat and there are days where as soon as I go near the tank it goes nuts and begs for food constantly going to the surface and waits for food to be drop....