spoon.jpg

Temp home
dou.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:

Kenta

Administrator
Are you going to try a 2 aro comm?
The little guy is looking good! But the light washes out the color!

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Are you going to try a 2 aro comm?
The little guy is looking good! But the light washes out the color!

The supreme went after the bag while I was setting up the tank, I think he likes to fight :p. So I'm just going to house him until I finish my parents tank. Unfortunatly these are the only few that turned out. He's got a gold face and barbells.

You did good young paddawan :D

Thank you, sir :)

Nice aro. Is that one of the dynamic reds that Ewing is selling?

Thanks
No this one says 'Golden Red' on the cert. Not sure what its been mixed with. But the dynamics are in as well as a nice little green :)

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Congrats!

So what's left for aros at Yew Wings?

Thanks Gerry

There's 2 dynamic reds, a green, and the typical long term residents. He's thinking about getting in some more of these "Golden Red's"

closest pic to its true color:
gold.jpg

I'll keep trying to a half decent head shot

Last edited:

homebrewed

Super Moderator
nice fish! is this another red/rtg? would be nice to see a full grown one. keep us posted.

Thanks, Mike :)

I am not to sure what it actually is. I am doing some backround research to figure that out. I'll definatly be posting updates.

If it ends up I just have an RTG, oh well. I like his little spoon head :)

Another bonus is that my supreme wants to eat everything that hits the tank now. I guess its trying to show the other aro who is boss.

Last edited:

Cypher

Grats on the Golden Red Tim! As for what it is, ive been getting mixed info. Some LFS say its Red/RTG, while some say its just a "Dinamika Term" for RTG. I guess both of us will just have to see as it grows =) Cheers

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Grats on the Golden Red Tim! As for what it is, ive been getting mixed info. Some LFS say its Red/RTG, while some say its just a "Dinamika Term" for RTG. I guess both of us will just have to see as it grows =) Cheers

Thanks, Cypher :)

Yeah no concrete info on these guys. Either way I think we both ended up with nice aros :)