So it begins

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hello all

Today its official my tank upgrade is finally happening after months of saving and research for the best builder Quality/price The time as come :)

It will be 125 x 32 x 30 . The stand got delivered today and guess what i could not get it passed the second door of my house so i cut a hole in the wall.
:eek:

so here are the very first pictures of this project ...... i will update until all by fishes are swimming in it .

IM SO HAPPY :):):):):):):):):):D

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
I forgot to put pics im so exited

Attachments

• DSC_0101.jpg
    DSC_0101.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC_0104.JPG
    DSC_0104.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 715

1goodcatch

BOY, I am excited for you!
I too am looking to upgrade from my 220.
I will be looking for updates so keep us posted

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
ya aqua marine is doing it. Did he build one for you ? if so he always talk about your setup

are you satisfied with the work he did ?

h.l_nathan

Yeah he build my setup a few years back.
I was really satisfied with his work.
really nice guy, good with his words. I think you"ll be really satisfied with your new tank once he's done.
I'm planning to bring him back to build me a 10 x 8 x 2 ray pond/ coffee table, when im not too busy traveling back and forth to asia

bcarlos

Congrats, always great to see another member building his dream set up. And that hole is just a minor inconvenience, nothing a sheet of dry wall can't fix :)

Marowana420

wow, how did you get your woman so happy after you cut a hole in her wall???

btw, nice french bulldogs

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
LOL...perhaps he promised her a new LV purse...LOL...that's the look my wife had when I moved in my tank...after I told her I'd trade her my tank for a LV bag...lol....who is this tank builder?

h.l_nathan

dam Chen how u do that. When i got my tank it was a week of shopping in Europe.
Now planning to build a ray tank. She wants a month vacation in asia.
Teach me how u do it, so that i can save some for more rays

chen88

Super Moderator
dam Chen how u do that. When i got my tank it was a week of shopping in Europe.
Now planning to build a ray tank. She wants a month vacation in asia.
Teach me how u do it, so that i can save some for more rays

LOL....Europe! Damn!!!...only thing European that she is getting is bags and watches....or she can find herself a rich European man and pay me off! LOL..

My wife doesn't really know how much things cost :p but her friends and customers (She's a hair stylist working out of our house) is educating her telling her all my fish are very very expensive!...damn customers don't know how to mind their own business!....

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Lol. When I fix the wall I am doubling the size of her shoe closet and a new pair of shoes of her choice Ouch that's going to hurt.
@Nathan. 10 x 8 x 2 WTF that's crazy. Will this be in Montreal or Vancouver ? Pond/coffee table sounds like a amazing project.

The French bulldog is called Lola and she is the devil
The builder is Aquamarin in Montreal

h.l_nathan

Cause I saw a really nice hand carved coffee table on my last trip to china, and i was like that would look really nice in my basement and if i redo it to a ray tank it would be sweet.
havent told the wife that i purchase it yet, but she will find out in March when we head to asia LOL.
Yeah Its gonna be in Montreal.

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Glass is in, door moved, tank assembled next step braces and overflow :D

Attachments

• DSC_0103.jpg
    DSC_0103.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 585
  • DSC_0104.JPG
    DSC_0104.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 587
  • DSC_0107.jpg
    DSC_0107.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 574
  • DSC_0111.jpg
    DSC_0111.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC_0113.jpg
    DSC_0113.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 559
  • DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 595

h.l_nathan

are you planning on putting under gravel filter in there.
It would make life more easier. no need for siphoning

ottawa

Looking good Amil, I hope I get a chance to see it when it's all set up. The hb is doing good and his scales are slowly growing back. I think he's kinda a lonely though, might need to get another and a bigger tank