Some pics from tonight....

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Panda RTG. :)

jan15aro2.jpg

jan15aro1.jpg

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Haha, Tim. The flash popped right over his mouth. I tried all evening trying to get him lined up with his mouth open for an effect like that. It worked, but I think I can do better. ;)

Cypher

haha always a pleasure to see your shots Gerry. Did you throw the worm in yourself while trying to take the shot at the same time? :)

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
haha always a pleasure to see your shots Gerry. Did you throw the worm in yourself while trying to take the shot at the same time? :)

Thanks! Yep, feed with one hand, shoot with the other. ;)

Very true about the light bulb. LOL

Wow just amazing Gerry. Btw how long did it take you to shoot like that? Are you a pro or something?

Thanks! Do you mean how long have I been shooting pictures of fish? It will be 2 years next month that I took my first fish pic. :) Am I a pro? I can only wish, although I do use pro level equipment. I'm hopinh to break into publishing some stuff, but the aquarium trade is very competitive.

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
By all means, help yourself. The onyl thing I ask is that my name not be removed from the image. :)

What screen size do you run?

I'll be posting some later that you will probably want more than these, though. ;)

frozen-fire

1680 X 1050

:)

BTW, I got the 450D and it's so fun to play with. Lots to learn though...I've been reading the manual for the last couple nights haha.

Boydo

Great pictures........Must have been hard throwing in the worm and taking pic at same time. Awesome!

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Thanks guys! The timing was the hard part. But yeah, one hand feeding the other snapping.

one more for now....

jan16aro1.jpg

isjah

is he allowed to enter pic competitions????if so he could use a disposable camera lol!!!! great pics.