Some XB shots

RDFISHGUY

I started to take pics and the stingray stirred up all the pleco crap so they are less than stellar but they are getting better.

goldxboct2010026-1.jpg

goldxboct2010004.jpg

newtruckandoct28fish029.jpg

newtruckandoct28fish023.jpg

My new truck.

newtruckandoct28fish002.jpg

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
You were telling me you were getting a bigger truck but I had no idea it would be in the next few days! Nice!

And nice pics of your aro. You're catching on!

Here's one of your xb I pulled off the card.

Ryans.jpg

RTG

You were telling me you were getting a bigger truck but I had no idea it would be in the next few days! Nice!

Ryans.jpg

Hey Garry! What camera did you use? Thats a very clear shot of everything in the image. its beautiful!

RDFISHGUY

nice pics but your truck... *drool* that is sick bro you going to do anything to it?

Thanks Marek. I'm not going to do anything to it right away. Maybe running boards but that's it.

Ryans.jpg

Nice pic Gerry. Thanks Kookus and RTG.

RDFISHGUY

I was getting a lot of shadows so I inverted a white laundry basket and stuck my remote flashes inside it. I think it provides more even light.

hustler

WoW..... Looks awesome bro, He must be a very proud fish to have that tank all to himself at the top anyway. Congrats on the truck too :)