Spring 2008 Group Order - Panda SR

iamfrontosa

Here is the Panda Super Red from the recent group order. The fish is doing very well. Already started eating crickets and dried krills.

Much thanks to Theo and Kenta.

MananaP

Had any problem with your CL bro towards your ray? are they now nipping on his tail? few weeks ago i had a problem with my CL(6schooling) they kept on nipping the stinger on my ray and actually taking the slime caot off,so i took the 6 CL and got a big CL about 7".

DragonfishExotics

i wouldnt start my aro on crickets, once they get hooked its hard to get them off, think how many crickets it will eat when aro is big!

iamfrontosa

thank you all.

Eken: the stingray is not actually much bigger than the arowana, but the picture does make him appear to be much bigger. nothing to be concern of in my opinion.

MananaP: the clownloaches and the ray does not bother each other much as far as i know. they do fight for food though.

DragonfishExotics: yeah. i agree with you on that. its just fun to watch the little guy munching on crickets. i'll start getting him to eat pallets.

carcrazy

That stingray looks big compared to the aro... You should be careful bro.

I have two motoro that are about 12" across as well and they never bother the 12" aro or vice versa. Maybe I've just been lucky so far. I am more concerned with my two 10" peacock bass, they tend to play rough with each other but leave others alone

And nice aro, by the way!.

iamfrontosa

my fish are living together peacefully so far.
if anything, i had to move a big sailfin pleco away as he showed alot of aggression towards the stingray.