Spring order 2019

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Quite a few people are contacting me asking about what is left. Right now I have 7 or 8 Panda Gold Supremes available. Everything else is already pre-sold.

Here are some videos of both Panda Golds (HBRTG) and Panda Gold Supremes (XB/HBRTG). Panda Gold Supremes often cross when adult. They are a fantastic fish with a lot of value for the price! :)

Here are some videos so you know what you are dealing with (both the Panda Gold Supreme and the regular Panda Gold are included):

Here are some in the tank in Singapore:

Here are two Panda Golds I imported for a local pet store recently (not supremes, these are one grade lower):
and
and

Here's some Panda Gold Supremes (with one super red in the mix):

Here is a Panda Gold Supreme I had a couple months ago:

Here is an adult Panda Gold (one level below a Panda Gold Supreme) :

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Getting ready to release from the bag!

Here are some Merlion Ultimate Blood Reds; some Panda Reds; some Panda BBXB; and a Panda GH

and another video:

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
And a fantastic full Gold Head cross back!

You can see the GH engage in some aggressive posturing with a larger high end BBXB here; I had to separate them right after this (underwater!). video was taken.

Some more sparring type behaviour seen here right after fish were released (*note HD video here):

Attachments

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I still have a couple Panda Gold Supremes (HBRTG/XB) available, as well as one Merlion Ultimate Blood Red. I will post up photos and video soon.

If interested please contact me at [email protected] or by phone/text at 604-916-1558