Spring/Summer 2013 Dreamfish Order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Landing date is booked. Am in process of contacting everyone in the order to arrange final payment and Westjet.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Almost all fish have shipped and/or been picked up. Very good quality of fish and response from all buyers. Photos and video to come. Much appreciated if new buyers can post up photo/video too! :)

xenon240

Premium Red

Some early pictures of Premium Red, note the intense Red colorization on gill plate. Lucky owner picking up today.

Attachments

• juneblood1.JPG
    juneblood1.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 608
  • juneblood2.JPG
    juneblood2.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 598
  • juneblood4.JPG
    juneblood4.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 604
  • juneblood5.JPG
    juneblood5.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 625

xenon240

Premium 90% XB Gold

Pictures of 90%XB Premium

Attachments

• june90XB7.JPG
    june90XB7.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 634
  • june90XB4.JPG
    june90XB4.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 624
  • june90XB3.JPG
    june90XB3.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 584
  • june90XB2.JPG
    june90XB2.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 599

xenon240

Merlion Ultimate GH

pictures of Merlion Ultimate GH

Attachments

• P1040673.JPG
    P1040673.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 646
  • P1040678.JPG
    P1040678.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 656
  • P1040691.JPG
    P1040691.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 615

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Great looking fish everyone. I look forward to seeing photos/video in time of all the other wonderful fish. There are other GH and even a snakeskin - in this order. ;)

tomuhs

Thank you Theo for the nice fish. A quick review on the whole dream fish import:

Packaging was A+, in fact the best i've seen. The box came in smaller than other imports I've received which was really convenient for transport. The box was well sealed along every edge to ensure a water tight seal. A friend and I went to pick up the package and it took us some time to open the boxes up but it was well worth the wait.

Aros came in all nicer than expected and all were acceptable sizes. In fact, the farm was able to provide me with upgrades on some fish due to sizing; now that's what I call customer service!

As for the fish, as the saying goes, see fish not cert. What surprised me the most was the quality of the HBRTGs. The majority of them had pearlies along with some almost crossing. Some even haf some patches of gold on the top.

Does anyone know what is the best way to maintain gold head or to promote crossing? For discussion purpose, we already know of WTT. What about tanning? Diet? Green water? FGT? So many factors.

Look forward to seeing other ppls fish.

Happy fish keeping.

deepRED

Here are a few snaps of the Red Gold Crossback that came in on this order...

Basically a tong yan, I was really curious to see the characteristics of this fish as I haven't been able to find too many pictures online of this hybrid from Dreamfish.

I was pleasantly surprised by the darker gold coloration as well as what seems to be a blue base.
It will be interesting to see how this fish develops:

Full tank shot of it's temporary home:

Just for frame of reference, the discus are around 5.5- 6".

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Beautiful fish, one and all. Thanks for posting up the photos and videos. There is one more person in the order who brought in a full com tank of 6 high end fish; I look forward to seeing photos/videos of those fish at some point, especially the snakeskin (aka batik or nami green asian arowana).

Yesterday I shipped out the last fish from this order and so this order is now officially done. Below is a video I took of the fish just before shipping (a Prestige Gold Premium - HBRTG); I've also attached a few photos I took of the fish landing and being picked up at the airport by a few local buyers. On behalf of Nicolas/Dreamfish, and of myself/Dragonfish Canada ( :) ), thanks to everyone who purchased fish and helped make this order happen!

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 765
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 752
  • IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 775
  • IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 792
  • IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 837
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 724
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 777
  • IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 806
  • IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:

azreno

Hi theo
I want to get either a premium blue or ultimale blue gold. Can u pm me with price and whats the differences between this 2 thx

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi theo
I want to get either a premium blue or ultimale blue gold. Can u pm me with price and whats the differences between this 2 thx

For specific questions about the fish I'd recommend asking Nicolas Chia, owner of Dreamfish; his user name is "Merlion Arowana" on this forum. We are lucky to have a farm owner onsite who is willing to help out with advice and information. There is anohter member who recently got direct advice/information from Nic on tanning a super red (Nic recommended against tanning unless you are in a hurry to see colour; better to have the red colour come out naturally over 2-5 years).

I will launch a fall order soon, post the pricing etc.

Cheers