ST Dats.

kookus

Does any body else here in Canada have one? If you do please post some pics.

Thanks

Here is mine

IMG_3209.jpg

EKen

Super Moderator
Did you acquire it recently? I would kill for one of those. And by killing, I mean pay a lot of money...

Dragonguy

I've been looking for that for a very long time now. Let me know where you got your ST? That is a nice looking dat!

EKen

Super Moderator
Looks like VanCity just got a shipment of STs...Or is this an old picture just to tease me?

Last edited:

h.l_nathan

i think he's just teasing you Eken. cause there's no nice ST for sale down there as far as i know. I get updates almost everyday on any new aros or mates available at lfs

EKen

Super Moderator
lol... It is so cool to be connected as how you are. I wish my parents were into arowanas as are yours.

kookus

Its a new pic of a fish ive had for a year. He is around 4.5" Very slow grower! healthy but slow. I got him from some one here in Vancouver. He was very skinny at 2" and was on the verge of passing. I finally got him to eat guppies fattened him up and then weened him off back to dried krill and pellets.

Well originally I wanted to see only ST's but because all Dats are so nice any pics will do. I just wanted to know that he has relatives around....

Thanks!

EKen

Super Moderator
That is after one year? So he only grew 2.5" over one year... :confused:

Nonetheless, he is a very good looking one. Drop me a pm when you want to sell it ;)

kookus

yup. Thats what I said. I think he may have been stunted when I got him because of starvation. but he is very healthy now and happy in a big tank so I hope he will get bigger.

h.l_nathan

Eken yeah my whole family is into aros even down to the little ones. Maybe its because we dont spend too much time together as a family. Every one live so far away from one another so i think by raising aros kind off remind us of home...

T1KARMANN

they must be indos not ST if you picked them up today :D

i had a tank full of ST 7 x 12inch but i sold them off and kept the best one they fight to much in groups unless their is a very big size diffrence

P1000630.jpg

P1000549.jpg

this is the one i kept perfect stripes everwere and a full neck band and stays this color all the time i have had this tiger for 5yrs its now about 13inch and it was 3inch when i got him

EKen

Super Moderator
I am pretty sure there is none, or at least a very very few, in Montreal. Most stores over here label their Indos as STs.

mike

i had a tank full of ST 7 x 12inch but i sold them off and kept the best one they fight to much in groups unless their is a very big size diffrence

P1000630.jpg

P1000549.jpg

this is the one i kept perfect stripes everwere and a full neck band and stays this color all the time i have had this tiger for 5yrs its now about 13inch and it was 3inch when i got him

very nice verynice.

Dats

P1000630.jpg

P1000549.jpg

This is one of my favorite fish tank :)