ST Dats.

m_class2g

Sponsor
they are quite expensive even in the states. a little bit easier to find though since a lot of them are in the cali area. if you are planning on going to seattle to find these guys, good luck. you will probably see indos only which we have here in vancouver anyways. true 3 bars are very hard to find now a days. if you want some widebars. i know of 2 right now for sale.

T1KARMANN

i thought i would take a update picture of my 15inch ST

this for me is the perfect ST

i have had him for 5yrs and grew him from 2inch up to his current size 15inch

enjoy :D

24042008041.jpg

m_class2g

Sponsor
very very nice!!!! i hope mine will get bigger! have to train to eat prawn and dried. right now mine is only eating feeders. in the process of starving my guy right now. hope he gives in to prawn soon!

m_class2g

Sponsor
so how did you train your dat to eat pellets!? and also how long did it take!? lol. i know the can be pretty stubborn. i had smaller widebars before. some were quick learners but others wouldnt eat prawn or pellets at all. also what kind!? thanks!

T1KARMANN

he was always eatting prawn for years i was feeding the pellets to my rays then one day he started eatting them no training :D

m_class2g

Sponsor
just a little update! tiger is finally on pellets. funny how he wont take frozen but is eating pellets now. lol. that was around a week and a half of starving him and he finally gave in. = )

EEYY

just a little update! tiger is finally on pellets. funny how he wont take frozen but is eating pellets now. lol. that was around a week and a half of starving him and he finally gave in. = )

Too bad, same approach can not be applied to stingray!

m_class2g

Sponsor
heres a pic i just found of my old st. i got him at around 3 inches at that time and grew him to around 7-8 inches. my rtg beat him up pretty good before and damaged one of his eyes pretty bad. eye never recovered so i had to sell him.

Picture016.jpg