Stingray pond.

Joey

oh WOW!!!

Love it!

As soon as i saw it, i started thinking the outdoor pond i have planned will now be an indoor pond instead!

I have a preformed 11x5x3 pondliner.... would make for a perfect indoor pond! (1200gal)

But mine is black... not sure i would want a black indoor pond...

You wouldnt happen to want to do a quick "tour" of that set up would ya? Filtration and an wider look at the over all set up.

From what i can tell, it looks/sounds like a simple set up. Is this inside the house? do you keep it covered usually?

exoticaquaria

Well done! Is that a fgt!? I love the white tank! Makes the rays stand out. Youll have some nice hybrid when those guys start to breed!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Awesome set up. You are going to have some very interesting pups for sale in the not too distant future I think. It's been fun to watch you get deeper and deeper into the hobby over the years. Inspirational for sure. I can almost hear hobbyists all across Canada (maybe internationally too), thinking...hmmm...I have a spot in the basement or the garage where I might be able to do something like that. Big difference between thinking of doing it and actually doing it. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration :)

I second the call for a "behind the scenes tour" if you can. :)

tomuhs

Love this! Perfect viewing angle to see all the fish. Any way I could get a list of some of your stock for sale?? Feel free to pm me.

Thx

babymack

oh WOW!!!

Love it!

As soon as i saw it, i started thinking the outdoor pond i have planned will now be an indoor pond instead!

I have a preformed 11x5x3 pondliner.... would make for a perfect indoor pond! (1200gal)

But mine is black... not sure i would want a black indoor pond...

You wouldnt happen to want to do a quick "tour" of that set up would ya? Filtration and an wider look at the over all set up.

From what i can tell, it looks/sounds like a simple set up. Is this inside the house? do you keep it covered usually?

Thanks Joey!!! That would be an awsome indoor pond.
I honestly like the blackies in a black pond just love how the spots
Pop in black.
Filter is pretty basic as of now waiting for new tank set ups to get done.
Got a 120 gal sump with k1 and bio balls. Also a pond filter with uv and also
An extra 39w uv. Gonna be adding maybe a 100gal tub with k3 soon as they are all growing quick.
This set up is in my garage. Also have a 370gal and a rack with 4 flat down 90gals.

Well done! Is that a fgt!? I love the white tank! Makes the rays stand out. Youll have some nice hybrid when those guys start to breed!

Thanks Mike. I have always been a huge fan of king hen or leohens. Just glad I got 2 pairs to work with in the future :)

Very Nice ! I got to come up and see your collection in person one of these day.

Thanks Lyder. Anytime nothing compare to your set your set up yet tho :)

Awesome set up. You are going to have some very interesting pups for sale in the not too distant future I think. It's been fun to watch you get deeper and deeper into the hobby over the years. Inspirational for sure. I can almost hear hobbyists all across Canada (maybe internationally too), thinking...hmmm...I have a spot in the basement or the garage where I might be able to do something like that. Big difference between thinking of doing it and actually doing it. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration :)

I second the call for a "behind the scenes tour" if you can. :)

Thanks theo. thanks to forums like this one where we can all learn from Wah other and keep out fishys happy.
Ill try and get a your vid soon

looks great buddy!cant wait to check it all out next month sometime :)

Let me know when your in town buddy :)

Love this! Perfect viewing angle to see all the fish. Any way I could get a list of some of your stock for sale?? Feel free to pm me.

Thx

Thanks tomuhs. Ill shoot you a pm soon.