Summer 2012 Dreamfish order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Am back from two days out of town. Am booking Westjet within next 24 hours. Stay tuned for emails.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
So far, so good. There have been some real stunners in this order, fish to rival those brought in from any farm I know of. In fact there are a few fish that may represent close to the best available in Singapore at the moment. You will have to wait for the new owners to post photos/video to see what I mean.

I have a few photos taken at the arrival and will post those up tomorrow.

To those aro keepers whose fish are flying across the Rocky Mountains while I type, I am keeping my fingers crossed and won't relax till the fish are safe in your tanks!

azreno

Hi Theo
I think you give me a wrong fish, i order a Merlion XBack, and it came with some gold head lol

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi Theo
I think you give me a wrong fish, i order a Merlion XBack, and it came with some gold head lol

Never tell me the night the fish land that I gave you the wrong fish lol! My heart skipped a beat till I read the second half of your sentence! :D

Seriously, you will have to thank Nicolas of Dreamfish. He chose the fish, he gave you the gold. :)

I can't wait to watch your fish develop.

azreno

It's more than i expected, this is how a cross back should be. THANKS :)

_DSC3061.jpg

_DSC3180.jpg

Theo so far my aros are doing great. Looks like Nicolas sent a very nice order and be great to see everyones photos as there arowanas grow. I will try and get some pics of mine up in the next while just letting them settle in. Thanks to both you and Nicolas for the great fish!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The last fish to ship (and it is a beauty) has now shipped. This order is officially done. Congratulations to everyone and looking forward to photo/video updates in years to come!