Super red

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy

I may put this guy up for sale. Don't want to but the only issue is that the previous owner fed him only super worms and I am having trouble getting him off them. I am away a lot and my wife won't feed superworms. (Don't blame her).

The fish came to me with very minor soft gill curl which I clipped and it is growing back great. As far as colors? I would put him up against any super red I have seen at his size. Although I have not seen many nor do I know a ton about Asian Arrows so take that for what its worth.I would say he is 18 inches and is truly an amazing fish.

I am preferably looking to either trade for another not so picky AA or to sell him for a reasonable offer.

Comes with certificate and citied permit. Will post pics when I can.

Attachments

• Picture_012.jpg
    Picture_012.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 852

MananaP

That is one of the reassons why i don't want to feed my arowana or tell people not to feed them SW,they are addictive source of food and if they get hooked there is no turning back. You can still try starving him and getting him into MP or pallets bro?

menghun

I may put this guy up for sale. Don't want to but the only issue is that the previous owner fed him only super worms and I am having trouble getting him off them. I am away a lot and my wife won't feed superworms. (Don't blame her).

The fish came to me with very minor soft gill curl which I clipped and it is growing back great. As far as colors? I would put him up against any super red I have seen at his size. Although I have not seen many nor do I know a ton about Asian Arrows so take that for what its worth.I would say he is 18 inches and is truly an amazing fish.

I am preferably looking to either trade for another not so picky AA or to sell him for a reasonable offer.

Comes with certificate and citied permit. Will post pics when I can.

bro...nice red.u shoud keep it...just starve the aro for few days and try to throw in som MP for it...by the way, i saw u have frons as tankmate, wonder what is the pH of ur tank??

rudy

The thread must have scared him

Lol

Could also be the 67 days of not eating. I can't believe the will power of these fish. Still wont eat the pellets though. He is going squirly and hitting the glass top whenever i wave my hand over the top.

rudy

He also lives with a Fly River Turtle about 11 inches. I will sell both of these for $1500 to a big tank in a good home

Kenta

Administrator
I've shipped a 14-15" RTG to Calgary from Vancouver. Its not that difficult, the hardest part is getting it into the bag in the tank and then lifting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.