Surprise! Panda Gold RTG's coming to town!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This is not a group order. I have a bunch of Panda Gold RTG's coming to town within the month; these guys are famous for usually turning into HBRTG's as adults. The fish should come in at about 5-6 inches. I am planning on keeping most of these fish for my own community tank. I will have a couple to sell for $375 each. This is the lowest price I know of for a high quality "brand name" rtg outside Toronto. This price includes taxes too, which means the effective price is about $335 - which is rock bottom for all of Canada to my knowledge.

Westjet fee will add another $50-75 to final price. If anyone is looking to purchase fish from Kole's upcoming order of arotankmates, this would be a perfect opportunity to piggy-back the shipment and thus save on the shipping fees! :)

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Awaiting Canadian paperwork, fish should be ready to land in Vancouver within next 3-4 weeks... :)

The fish can be shipped to Toronto. I am not keen to ship during winter, but with heat pads it should be okay. There will be NO long distance shipping within 2-3 weeks of Christmas, though, so depending on the exact date the fish arrive in Vancouver, it could mean a delay to ship out east till after Christmas.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The fish land within a week! PM if interested! :)
Those of you in on the deal already, get those tanks ready! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The aros have landed and been distributed to all buyers in the Vancouver area; those of you elsewhere in Canada will have to wait a few days! :)

Stay tuned for some photos! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Check out the dragonfish.ca homepage for photos; scroll halfway down page and you'll see them! :)

glockner99

The Panda Gold arrived on time and perfect! I will update with some photos later.
Thank You! Theo
This has really been a good experience and I will definately be a return customer!

Cheers!
Chris in Winnipeg

glockner99

Arrival in Winnipeg
005.jpg

Warm in His/Her Box
007.jpg

Checking the Gold out at the Cargo Depot
006.jpg

The Certificate
008.jpg

Just before landing
009.jpg

Acclimating in the bucket
DragonT.jpg

and just released in the new home
016.jpg

Thanks again to Theo for the awesome customer service...I will update as he/she grows!
Cheers!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Thanks for sharing the photos Chris! I will stitch your photos together with my photos of shipping you the fish; then it will make for a total photo essay. :)

I am really glad your shipment worked out and that you are happy with your new aro. I think this was a really good shipment in all respects.

Now, as I write, there is one last Panda Gold (along with an Australian lungfish! :eek: ) about to land in Nova Scotia. Let's hope this final delivery goes as smoothly as yours did.