Tenecor 600 gallon tank system

Crazyfish88

Hi Monster dream tank for sale. Bought this set up last year from Boydo. Ashame I can't set this beast up as I live in Asia now. Tank is sitting at my buddies place in Calgary, Ab. Tank in excellent shape(2 years usage) here are the details.

600 gal Acrylic (8lx4wx2.5h) on steel stand c/w:
- 160 gal sump
- 2 x Nuclear canisters - 25 micron c/w extra element
- Ultima II 2000 filter
- Clear Water 19†Sand filter - 100lbs premium sand
- Multi-cyclone 50 debris filter
- Aqua UV 57 watt
- 8000 gal/hr 2†pump
-2 x 4800gph pump
- 2 x 2400gph pump
- Auto water change system with Pump out pump
~200lbs black hagen sand 3-6 mm
- Digital Aquatics Computer controls everything – including:
-Water change
-lighting
-ph and orp
-Temp
-Network – view you tank conditions while away with smart phone / computer
-Coralife 72inch 4 x pc 96watt, and 3 x 150 watt HQI MH, LED moon lighting c/w: lots of extra bulbs
I have lots of extra stuff to include with this package including:
~12 x powerheads
~3-4 XXXL driftwood
-Lots of medication
-Chip scanner
-large box of many various plumbing parts: bulk heads, unions, tee, 90, 45, bushings, etc…
~6-8 Rena 300watt smart heaters
-electical timers and accessories
-There is more stuff in boxes aswell....

Over $15000 invested

Asking $5000. Serious inquiries only. Pm me for more details or Email me at [email protected]

For some reason I can't post pics using tapatalk on my ipad...

Thanks,

Andy

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I originally imported that tank to Canada and had the stand custom made by a welding company in Richmond BC. I know that Boydo had that tank running beautifully. For someone looking for the best you can get in the 600 gallon size, this tank would be it.

hondas3000

What I thought you bring it back to BC and now it is back to Calgary again? This tank pass around a lot and never see water in it long. Maybe Theo can buy it back :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
What I thought you bring it back to BC and now it is back to Calgary again? This tank pass around a lot and never see water in it long. Maybe Theo can buy it back :)

You know what David, the time is actually right for me to get that tank back, but now I have the 300 gallon set up in my wall and the thought of having to break it down and sell it first seems like too much work. It sure is tempting though.