thick and thin

T1KARMANN

IMG_1717.jpg

exoticaquaria

big widebar. wow. how big do you think he is now? hope i can grow mine bigger! trying to stuff mine with food everyday! lol

T1KARMANN

size of ST is 20inch+ tank size plays a big part this ST only started to grow this big since he went in the big tank
and you will never get a tiger so big unless you feed pellets
i have had 2 indos for 1.5 years i got them both at 10inch the one the only eats prawns is now 12inch and the one that eats pellets is 16inch
this big ST can eat 100 x massivore pellets per day if you let him

exoticaquaria

size of ST is 20inch+ tank size plays a big part this ST only started to grow this big since he went in the big tank
and you will never get a tiger so big unless you feed pellets
i have had 2 indos for 1.5 years i got them both at 10inch the one the only eats prawns is now 12inch and the one that eats pellets is 16inch
this big ST can eat 100 x massivore pellets per day if you let him

wow incredible! 100 x! my st eats massivore but he changes from 3 months prawn to 3 months massivore. my buddys st is the same lol. weird. these days i just stuff massivore into the prawn. i agree, any fish on pellets grow a lot faster. i just switch it up a little bit to give them a varied diet. some frozen mixed with pellets. mine is currently 17 inches... in a 300 gallon now. hope he continues to grow! how big is yours now!? looks to be 20-22!?