Time to settle this once and for all.

snow

I bought this arrow as a gold tail I believe. His cert says merlion gold tail. I've been told he is a green or red arrow but I want you ask all of you b/c this site seems to be the best for arrows.
So what is he?
P1010790.jpg

P1010814.jpg

hondas3000

where do you get the info that said green or red? merlion gold tail means RTG and from looking at the pics it is what the certificate said RTG. The shine and the red tail tell it all. Beside all small fish will have green color look on them.

m_class2g

Sponsor
looks rtg to me. your aros probably 5 inches right now? colour should come soon. my rtg didnt develop any gold rims until 7-8 inches.

heres a merlion gold tail at 8 inches. took this pic off the web.

DSC00772.jpg

snow

RTG? Really. I never though my arrow was an RTG. Are RTG's not like $500 I only paid $200 for this one. BTW the fish is around 7.5"

m_class2g

Sponsor
$200?

thats not a bad price. merlion gold is a rtg tho. according to their website anyways. keep us updated and take more pics as he grows bigger!

snow

So I asked arrow village where I bought this arrow and she told me it's a yellow tail, green or 1.5 red. Not an RTG. I guess that preety much sums it up.

m_class2g

Sponsor
hmm i guess for 200 it would be too good of a deal to get a rtg. snow if i were you, sell that guy. you will be much happier with a rtg when its fully grown.

snow

Nah I like him. I just wanted to make sure to see what kind he was. I do know what they look like when full grown and still look better than a silver which is all that matters. Infact I like these so much I'm going to get another 1 or 2 this summer when jay brings more in. Maybe I will also get and RTG but I doubt it. I'd rather spend a lot of money on a aussie lungfish rather than an arrow.