Update on the show red

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I had a chance to do a quick video yesterday of the show red imported last month. This fish cries out for tanning (along with many other fine SR's, a situation that needs to be addressed! :) ); in any case, this fish is lookng great I think.

m_class2g

Sponsor
imo i honestly like your red better theo! better colour development at a smaller size than this show red.

glad to see your bd leo and pearl are both doing well in his tank! looks like they have grown a bit!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
lol Mike, I hate to share a secret but it is called NAN lighting! :D

Check out the gill plate on this show fish. Its rate of red colour coverage is pretty phenomenal. We'll see if mine develops a bit more as it grows, especially on its lower section. I am happy with my fish though, and am hopeful it can turn out like this show one. :)

bcarlos

The base colour on this fish is very different-- almost like a dark green in the right light. Awesome finnage and body structure, and those cheeks are about as red as they get.

m_class2g

Sponsor
lol Mike, I hate to share a secret but it is called NAN lighting! :D

Check out the gill plate on this show fish. Its rate of red colour coverage is pretty phenomenal. We'll see if mine develops a bit more as it grows, especially on its lower section. I am happy with my fish though, and am hopeful it can turn out like this show one. :)

theo nan or not, your reds body posture is great. swims like a true king. cant wait to see updated pics in a years time.