Water Blaster Pump Group Buy

CanadaPleco

So I have contacted go reef.com about a group buy for water blaster pumps.

There really is no point in doing the order unless we have at least 12 pumps.

So first thing first would like to get a list of everyone who would like to order a pump and which model. Once we get at least 12 we can move forward.

Model Details:
Water_Blaster_Pumps_Category_Header.jpg

Prices:
Water Blaster HY-2000 Pump (500GPH) - $159.99
Water Blaster HY-3000 Pump (750GPH) - $206.99
Water Blaster HY-5000 Pump (1300GPH) - $239.99
Water Blaster HY-7000 Pump (1800GPH) - $259.99
Water Blaster HY-10000 Pump (2600GPH) - $294.99

Deal offered:

• If your group buys 6-11 pumps = -5% OFF
  • If your group buys 12+ pumps = -10% OFF
  • If 4+ pumps are shipped to the same address, we give an extra -5% OFF.
  • Free shipping on all orders (since all Water blaster pumps are over 150$).

For example, overall the group buys over 12 pumps and you want to have 4 pumps shipped to your address, you get 15% on the pumps + free shipping.

I am in for 2, who's next?

CanadaPleco - 2 x HY-7000

brian

Hey Rich, im in for sure for 1 of them..... :) GOnna need one for my new tank, ill let you know which model once we have the 12 guys....need to see what size i actually need for my tank! Thanks

CanadaPleco

Hey Rich, im in for sure for 1 of them..... :) GOnna need one for my new tank, ill let you know which model once we have the 12 guys....need to see what size i actually need for my tank! Thanks

your new tank is going to be around 300g with the sump. about the same as mine which i'm getting 2 of the 7000's for.

CanadaPleco - 2 x HY-7000
Brian - 1 x ?

brian

i sent mike exoticaquaria an email as in the previous thread he said he might be interested depending on pricing! Maybe if no one opposes we could put this on other forum to reach the 12 pump minimum

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Mike is in Asia now, gets back within a month or so. It could be hard to get in touch with him till then. Earl (King_El) is another person who could also be interested, but he is Asia too for a bit.

I could be interested in a pump or two as well, will try to make up my mind in next few days.

brian

anyone else in for group buy? If not i may just order one if they are as good as they sound from the other users!

Maybe we could just do the 6 if everyone is from toronto, we could have it mailed to 1 address and have 10% taken off.... better then nothing?! Anyhow let me know what you guys think

chen88

Super Moderator
I don't necessary need any at the moment and probably no time to switch over from my external Reeflo pumps but if it's going to save me 10% I'd be in to get 2 of and have it ready for when I get a couple of days to switch over....I;d be in for Water Blaster HY-10000