Whats the most prized fish you ever owned?

peacockbass

owing an aro was a dream of mine ever since i was little...was always fascinated by them...but never could had the money or space to own one...finally realized that dream a few years ago and my ex at the time bought me a Panda Gold for my bday...best gift i ever received til this day.....sadly...had to sell her and my big tanks all off...i will get back into aros again once my aussie adventure ends....i still kept my STs and they are the only prized "fish" possesions i have left from my stock....down to 2 STs and one IT left from a orig group of 7...

but i think my fav fish to own and raise...was my mono pbass...got her as a tiny fish...and she turned out into a beauty....it was the one fish that i wanted to keep but couldn't....

chen88

Super Moderator
dream fish? I would say one should never stop dreaming for the next fish...there should be continuation of fish you would like to have but dream not sure....

Ok, if there was one it would be a black tip shark...but of course that would be one hell of a tank!...probably larger then my house! lol