who can spot all the fish?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You have the single best piece of large driftwood I have ever seen! Absolutely stunning! Where did you get it? It looks Malaysian?

I love the "industrial look" the burnished steel plating gives, and the bar stools. Looks like a great place to have a drink. Ever thought of opening a bar? :)

(Great fish too!)

tomuhs

K lemme try to take a stab at this :

bd leos
cross back
indo dat
vatf
couple pbass
ebh
frt
and mbu!

Awesome tank

slednex11

You have the single best piece of large driftwood I have ever seen! Absolutely stunning! Where did you get it? It looks Malaysian?

I love the "industrial look" the burnished steel plating gives, and the bar stools. Looks like a great place to have a drink. Ever thought of opening a bar? :)

(Great fish too!)

Thanks Theo, the driftwood is Malaysia and Spencer in Winnipeg,Mb (AFISHionados) has larger pieces like that, it was $500 a few years ago. I think their only $3-400 now but man its heavy!!!!! It was orginally 20" wide but it took so much room up i used my ricipicating saw to trim it down width wise to about 14", hard to get into the dam tank man lol. The Diamond plated steel looks bad in the pictures compared to in person as in the pictures it reflects too much red colour from the corresponding wall, which is all Red. Ya if i didnt already have a wet bar on the other end of the Basement, the tank frontage would of definitely been turned into a bar!!! I might still end up putting a counter top on the ledge.

slednex11

K lemme try to take a stab at this :

bd leos
cross back
indo dat
vatf
couple pbass
ebh
frt
and mbu!

Awesome tank

thanks tomuhs, i like how your the first to try!!!!!! but your missing 3 more species which are in the picture, 2 are hidden pretty well ha ha P.S aro is only Panda Gold Supreme but i like his quality tho!

Last edited:

slednex11

Ya FF is the easy one. But mike your cheating, you know there is a CT in there but can you spot him? Give ya a hint he's facing the camera straight on somewhere lol

slednex11

Ha ha yep you got it mike ha ha , and lepageg funny you say BGk cause I used to have a 12" BGK but what your seeing in a huge Striped Rapheal Catfish

lepageg

lol good one :)

that's the white stripe right bottom front. yeh it was hard to make out what it was.

Last edited: