X-Back at 10"

MananaP

well if my motoro die's i will try to source out another motoro but this time i think i should buy a healthier and a marble one...my first ray i think is dying on me...i hope my next ray will not die... well still hoping this one survives...

MananaP

As long as he eats regularly, and your water is good, he won't die. Dead curve is just his bad habit.

maybe you have proven me wrong bro...now my motoro did not do curls for almost 3 days and his getting a little fatter by feeding him some earth worms...he is more stable now...but i am still pissed of because of my 6 clown laoches that i got few days ago...i just noticed today that they are nipping on his stinger...i don't know if this is good or bad but my ray is getting annoyed and being restless,he keeps swimming around and the laoches keeps following him...would this kill him or not? if the laoches keeps bothering him i will be force to return it where they came from i guess...ggrrrr:mad:

menghun

maybe you have proven me wrong bro...now my motoro did not do curls for almost 3 days and his getting a little fatter by feeding him some earth worms...he is more stable now...but i am still pissed of because of my 6 clown laoches that i got few days ago...i just noticed today that they are nipping on his stinger...i don't know if this is good or bad but my ray is getting annoyed and being restless,he keeps swimming around and the laoches keeps following him...would this kill him or not? if the laoches keeps bothering him i will be force to return it where they came from i guess...ggrrrr:mad:

get rid of the loaches...