xingu update

skynoch

Should have some more updates of other rays coming soon

Attachments

• xingu update feb 11.jpg
    xingu update feb 11.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 792

JMorash

What is crazy about the xingus is the fact that this ray hasn't even met it's full potential. Great looking ray, looking forward to seeing more pictures

skynoch

Wooohooo! That is one sexy ray!!!!!

I can't wait to see more!
Thanks the girlfriend is taking the pictures for me so you can actually see what the ray looks like and not just a blurrymess.
scotty, are you able to post pics of the xingu before the white popped?

Either way, beautiful ray!
Thanks and here is a pic of one when it firstcame in.
Nice Xingu! Haven't seen too many that turned out as nice as yours.
Thank you, If anyone else has any I would love to see some pics.
wow...nice Scott
:)
Beautiful Xingu, Scott. I want one :)

Me and you both. Hopefully these will becme available again.

Attachments

• xingu when first imported.jpg
    xingu when first imported.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 710

skynoch

What is crazy about the xingus is the fact that this ray hasn't even met it's full potential. Great looking ray, looking forward to seeing more pictures
Thanks, I'll try to get more uploaded soon. My interent is kicking i and out at home so it's hard to get anything done
I've never seen anything like this before.
There wasn't to many brought into Canada but a few made it here and over to europe.In Europe they were called snow leopards
me too, I never know xingu can be this nice in pictures. How many type of ray you have now Scott?
Thanks. The types of rays I have now are: xingu,pearl,leo,henlie,motoro,marble,flower,tiger,castexi,scobina and then a variety of hybrids.

tman

Super Moderator
Never seen a ray change like that?!!! Awesome!! Female?

Last edited:

skynoch

Never seen a ray change like that?!!! Awesome!! Female?

It is a female so I do have a few possible suiters for her. Hopefully some cool hybrids to come or purebreds if I could ever get a male. And if anyone know of one for sale I will definitly make it worthwhile for the seller. It dosn't even have to be a nice one.lol

rudy

Ya it was worth the wait for sure. I really wish I would have bought yours from you when you sold them. KIcking myself now.
Probably not the smartest move to post these bro. If I saw this....I wouldnt be selling mine. lol! jk