600 gallon stingray tank

glamit

hey guys
Just finished building this 600 gallon tank, didnt take as long this time because well I learnt a lot from my first tank. I will include shots of the tank and the plumbing hope you guys like it. Also aronoob this is what i think you were talking about on your thread let me know if this helps??

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 662
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 660
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 637
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 663
  • Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 684

snow

It looks really nice. Where did you get that tank, glass right? What kind of rays are you planning to stock it with?

glamit

yah the tank is glass.. for now i am stocking a trio of leos and a trio of henleis, but i think when there mature ill just take out a pair of hens.

hustler

Did you build it in place or have it built and move it?
How is the drip working out for you? Are you in alberta?

glamit

Did you build it in place or have it built and move it?
How is the drip working out for you? Are you in alberta?

got it built in place, i had the stand built in 2 sections to get it to fit in the basement. drip is working awesome no more water changes!! yes i am in alberta

hustler

That is a wicked set up bro.... I will have to talk to you sometime about your tank builder :) see if he can make a trip to edmonton

AroNoob

Hey Glen,

Not sure if we can talk price here so can you pm me what it cost you to have the tank built? I have a supplier for the glass just need a builder. I also like the idea of the 2 part stand, can you send me that info as well?

Thanks,

Ron

glamit

Hey Glen,

Not sure if we can talk price here so can you pm me what it cost you to have the tank built? I have a supplier for the glass just need a builder. I also like the idea of the 2 part stand, can you send me that info as well?

Thanks,

Ron

i will give you his number i told him about you already so he's down for building your tank. he also helped me with the stand too so when you call him just tell him your the guy glen was talking about.

chen88

Super Moderator
whats the dimension of your tank!...awesome!...wished I had space for multiple monster tanks!