New Horse

chen88

Super Moderator
Just picked up my new Horse....2015 Audi SQ5 fully loaded and with 21"wheels..all 354 Supercharged horses running it...like the stealthiness of it ....just looks like a small compact SUV.... :D

Have to buy snow rims/tires as the tires on it are summer performance..

chen88

Super Moderator
Nice ride Chen! I was thinking of the Q5 as well but want to test drive the Lexus NX when it comes out.

The lease on my explorer was up end of september so was looking for something quick...the SQ5 is lighting fast at 354HP...I'm need to stay away from speeding tickets...it's not a very easy vehicle to drive slow in....

exoticaquaria

The lease on my explorer was up end of september so was looking for something quick...the SQ5 is lighting fast at 354HP...I'm need to stay away from speeding tickets...it's not a very easy vehicle to drive slow in....

lol. Nice pick though!

dragonfish_dna

Nice car Chen ,you make me remember of my black Q7 v8 4.2 sline . Always love Germany ride!!!

DFI Montreal dragonfish authorized reseller

Vince 1 514 961 5880.

chen88

Super Moderator
Nice car Chen ,you make me remember of my black Q7 v8 4.2 sline . Always love Germany ride!!!

DFI Montreal dragonfish authorized reseller

Vince 1 514 961 5880.

Yeah Vince, was looking at the Q7, decided to go with the super charged SQ5 instead...kids/wife would prefer the Q7 but they only get in the car on weekends so i had the majority of say.. :) Wife doesn't understand why I need to go that fast...I told her to get home to see her! lol...she didn't buy it!