315 Gallon Setup - TITAN AQUATIC!!!

exoticaquaria

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
I'd be in for 2 of their largest blaster for sure I would not make my change until the summer but can buy anytime.

Boydo

he seems to be enjoying the new tank! more room chasing the bass and st lol. just needs 1 or 2 more rays for breeding. are your rays maturing and breeding soon?

They are still to young to breed but growing out and developing well. Maybe in a another year or so. I have more than I can keep still but I cant choose which ones to let go....I love them all so much! Did I just say that....holy @#$% I'm a fish geek! I really like you rays to, why are you selling them?

exoticaquaria

They are still to young to breed but growing out and developing well. Maybe in a another year or so. I have more than I can keep still but I cant choose which ones to let go....I love them all so much! Did I just say that....holy @#$% I'm a fish geek! I really like you rays to, why are you selling them?

i want to grow out a group thats roughly the same size. i think my plan is to sell the 10-11 inch male bd i have right now. keep my 12-13 inch female bd and get a larger pair to make a trio. if i start with all pups, i wont see any breeding for years lol. ahhh the fish dilemma...