600 gal with 10 BDL and 1 Diablo Red for sale!!

Boydo

Video:

Details:

600 gal Acylic (8lx4wx2.5d) on steel stand c/w:

- 160 gal sump
- 2 x Nuclear canisters - 25 micron
- Ultima II 2000 filter
- 19†Sand filter
- Multi-cyclone 12 debris filter
- Aqua UV 50 watt
- 8000 gal/hr 2†pump & 2 x 2800 gal/hr pumps
- Auto water change system with Pump out pump
- Digital Aquatics Computer controls everything – including:
-Water change
-lighting
-ph and orp
-Temp
-Network – view you tank conditions while away
-Coralife 72inch 4 x pc 96watt, and 3 x 150 watt HQI MH, LED moon lighting c/w: extra bulbs

Live stock:

-1 Diablo Red from Pang Long 2yrs 4 months from tag date 22-23 inches
-1 x Male P14 Galaxy x BD/Leo
-3 x Male P13 BDL
-6 x Female P13 BDL
All Rays are from Mark Huveneers – Captive bred in the Netherlands. They 2-2.5 years old and starting to show breeding behavior – Sized 10-14 inches.
1 x NGT
3 x IndoDats

$22,000.00 for entire system and stock.
* Shipping available at buyer expense *

Email Bret @ [email protected] for inquiries.

Boydo

Update!!

All rays sold.

I will be taking pictures of the remainder fish asap they will be now sold in groups and separately.

tman

Super Moderator
Update!!

All rays sold.

I will be taking pictures of the remainder fish asap they will be now sold in groups and separately.

Someone or a few people must have gotten a good deal. Didn't see any prices on the rays, where they sold as a group?

Last edited:

Boydo

Here are some updated pictures of the Super Red! This piece demonstrates amazing color for only just over 2 yrs old - it holds a very promising future.

It is a very very high quality piece asking price $3000.00

DiabloRed-1.jpg

DiabloRed-5.jpg

DiabloRed-4.jpg

DiabloRed-3.jpg

DiabloRed-2.jpg

Boydo

There are 5 Dats total.

2 x NTT
2 x Indo - one looks like ST
1 x NGT

All five pieces as group $700.00

A couple pictures:

NGT-1.jpg

Dats-1.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
damn...probably a good chance I would have taken all your rays in one shot too!..always the one too late! LOL....I'm heading out with Stephen tomorrow to see the pang long farm...should be fun

Boydo

damn...probably a good chance I would have taken all your rays in one shot too!..always the one too late! LOL....I'm heading out with Stephen tomorrow to see the pang long farm...should be fun

Sorry Chen, I didn't know you were that interested.

Awesome, to visit Pang Long!! Say hi to Albert, Koji and the boys for me. Have a great trip!!!

tomuhs

Holy awesome setup. I know this is a bit premature but would you mind sending me a pm for how much you'd like for the 600 Gal setup. Just got a new place and I'm in the market for a monster tank.

Boydo

Holy awesome setup. I know this is a bit premature but would you mind sending me a pm for how much you'd like for the 600 Gal setup. Just got a new place and I'm in the market for a monster tank.

Pm sent!

I haven't posted a price just for the tank yet because it is still running and I'm not sure for how long. As soon as it is empty I will post prices for individual pieces, I also have many pumps, filters, lights, food, med's, etc...once the livestock is moved out.

Stay tuned....lots of great stuff at great prices to go!

Boydo

All aros sold.

Tank is now available and is being drained at this time.

I will update the sale and all items in appropriate aroclub folders shorty.

Boydo

That is my old tank, correct? Assuming it is, people should know it is one amazing tank

Yes this is you're old tank "I think" and after a few different hands on it I think I was the first to fill it but only for a short while. It really is a great tank and I think it will find a new home quickly.

I am working at putting togther pictures of everything that is included and will post it soon.

Also all fish have been sold.

Thx