Aro Pairing?

chen88

Super Moderator
Lol, was going to do a big clean today but all night the pair has stepped up the dance so I'm not going to bother them for a couple of days.

chen88

Super Moderator
well...as suggested i did a huge water change this mornng...I usually clean my sump once per year in August but it's been 2 Years since I last cleaned my sump and couldn't sleep last night so started to clean my sump at 4am and finished at 9! LOL....all is clean...even fed them MP's and both XB's had 2 big MP's each for the first time in 1 1/2 months so happy to see them at least get a stomach full before starting their dance again!

chen88

Super Moderator
The Dance continues. (slow dance right...getting tired :)...lots of activities with these two and noticing changes in their dancing... :) starting to swim more mid level to bottom of the tank with the female at times being pushed to the bottom by the male. At times they both stop swimming when next to each other and just stays motionless. It's cool to see the changes in how they swim with each other each day....not getting a lot of sleep and have camera next to tank to try and capture that one moment in time! :)

Here's a video I just took..sorry...low light so not the greatest quality...

http://youtu.be/0bwt1yFLNrk

chen88

Super Moderator
LOL....I'm pretty sure it's the male pushing the female...females stomach is also starting to get bigger so I'm keeping a close eye on them both....

chen88

Super Moderator
Sound exciting Chen. Get your sleeping bag out next to the tank hahhah

I sleep on my lounger with my camera in hand!...damn tired though!...

I think I might get a tank set up soon to start running for potential upcoming fish....

chen88

Super Moderator
I have a cam that I can use but since the light is very very low, it doesn't give good output....might still try

chen88

Super Moderator
still dancing.... :) making lots of noises but no eggs yet...just have to be patient I guess...