Asian aros blow out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishfanatic

I have a few aros to sell. They were all from CV Maju. I was planning to mix a group in one tank but found it it not possible to keep them from fighting.

1) 11" red --- I have 2 of them. Perfect shape. No defects. Asking $600 each
(Picture aro04 and aro05)

2) 7" BBXB --- Perfect shape. No defects. Asking $600
(Picture aro02)

3) 11" BBXB --- Tail was damaged when I moved her to another tank. Will grow back. No other defects. Very nice spoon head. Asking $450
(Attachement aro01)

I am from Edmonton. Can ship within Canada for $100 (each fish).

Sorry for the picture quality. The smaller bbxb swims fast.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• aro02.JPG
    aro02.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 747
  • aro01.JPG
    aro01.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 781
  • aro04.JPG
    aro04.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 739
  • aro05.JPG
    aro05.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 741

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I would hope you are getting lots of interest! You are selling these fish at a loss. Not only that, but they are large and well conditioned. Someone stands to get a very good deal...

Fishfanatic

I would hope you are getting lots of interest! You are selling these fish at a loss. Not only that, but they are large and well conditioned. Someone stands to get a very good deal...

Thanks Theo!
Yes, I am selling them at a lost. I took good care of them. They all look good and have great potential. My original plan was to mix them in one tank but something came up stopped me from doing it. I can not afford the time to keep them in separate tanks.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Any chance you can take some video of these fish too? I am sure that would be useful for potential buyers. :)

chen88

Super Moderator
I tell you! if i can find another 2-3 more at this size and type I'd JUMPing on it!...MAN!

How else has some at a this size and price? Let me know!.....I'll grab them all!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Seriously, this is one of those amazing deals that come out of the blue. Just buy them Chen. Maybe a couple bro in the GTA are looking to trade up and add a couple more fish to the mix? ;)

chen88

Super Moderator
Seriously, this is one of those amazing deals that come out of the blue. Just buy them Chen. Maybe a couple bro in the GTA are looking to trade up and add a couple more fish to the mix? ;)

I agree with you. When it rains it pours! Or is that I go poor! Lots if different types of fish all of a sudden becomes available. Lol. Sigh

Fishfanatic

Thanks everyone!
All of them were sold in one day and were shipped this morning.
They should be swimming in the buyers' tank by now.

chen88

Super Moderator
Great! You just saved me some money! Lol. Just somi can spend it somewhere else in here! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.