Coming Soon!!!

exoticaquaria

hehe yea dont give that up! id love to go to such event one day!

those asking about myleus sp blackberry, here is a picture! ill be bringing in a few. as far as i know these are the first in canada.

lamax-vs-blackberry.jpg

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Cool fish Mike. Great to see you push the envelope, bring in such rarely seen (if ever?) fish. :)

exoticaquaria

Cool fish Mike. Great to see you push the envelope, bring in such rarely seen (if ever?) fish. :)

thanks theo!

for any of us, importers. if there is enough support / interest in rare fish, we (the importer) will continue to import fish for the community. if the demand stops, so too does the exotics.

id have to give credit to all to our regular/loyal customers. without them, the hobby would not have grown this much in the last few years.

its been a good run to see a lot more serious fish keepers up here. i cant say we are in the same league as asia but we are definitely climbing the ladder steadily.

just my 2 cents. lol

tomuhs

Looking to coordinate a calgary group buy here. Already have 2 ppl on board. Please let me know! I need to replace some of my fish :'(

exoticaquaria

Looking to coordinate a calgary group buy here. Already have 2 ppl on board. Please let me know! I need to replace some of my fish :'(

No problem tomuhs, i can assist. Let me know what you need and ill do my best.

Sorry again to hear about your loss. It happens and its the hobby. Weve all had our fair share of losses. Beat way is to move on and buy more fish to ease the pain lol. Thats what i always do! :)

exoticaquaria

African Tiger Difference:

Goliath (GATF) you can see has a full silver body when adult. Tanzania (TATF) you can see that their scales are similar to those of H. VIttatus. Outlined with some black on each scale. TATF is from a different locality than GATF. One of the rarest african tigerfish and NEW to the hobby.

TATF
Paul-with-Tiger-fish-300x225.jpg

TATF Video! Watch from 3:20 onwards!

Goliath-tigerfish,at-last,-.jpg

Last edited:

CanadaPleco

hehe yea dont give that up! id love to go to such event one day!

those asking about myleus sp blackberry, here is a picture! ill be bringing in a few. as far as i know these are the first in canada.

lamax-vs-blackberry.jpg

Very curious to see how these come in! I like the lamax a little more but both are nice. Would go great with the metynnis fasciatus that took me 7 years to track down :)

Very curious to see how these come in! I like the lamax a little more but both are nice. Would go great with the metynnis fasciatus that took me 7 years to track down :)

To my understanding, sp.Lamax 3 and sp.Blackberry are both the same fish. It was not to long ago, the Lamax III's adopted sp.Blackberry or vice versa.

exoticaquaria

They look very nice! I saw some during my visit to Taiwan last year!

I have only 5 pcs coming in as they are in high demand! All 5 are spoken for already. Hope the buyer can grow them out and provide pictures of their development!

exoticaquaria

Indo and NTT datnoids are 22 each and 5 for 100 now. supplier only had 5cm left instead of the smaller ones, therefore, $2 more each or $10 more for 10 lot.

exoticaquaria

ive had a few people request pricing for 5 TATF to be kept in a shoal so i am going to bring in a few extras. Price is now $170 each instead of $180 each and 5 for $750.

Tanzania African Tiger 12cm $170 each or 5 for $750

mad_sci

Would you consider bringing in feeder frogs? I remember dragon fish brought them in once, a while back ago and my monster fishes loved them but I haven't seem any sponsors or anyone bring them in afterwards.