Dreamfish Import!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
It is happening. After several years of emailing back and forth, never quite knowing whether the moment was right, now is the time to do an import from Dreamfish in Singapore.

Thanks to a forum member who approached me to get a very high end fish, and others who want the quality that Dreamfish can offer, I am now ready to place an order.

I feel very confident in Dreamfish and in the quality that they can provide the Canadian market place now and in the years to come. Dreamfish is Singapore's largest Asian arowana farm and has a reputation as a very ethical business. I have met the owner on several occcasions, had lunch together, and exchanged countless emails.

I am really excited to be placing an order with Dreamfish and am going to bring in a nice fish for myself as well. I will provide details on the fish available tomorrow. This order will be placed in one week, so if you have any interest in obtaining what Dreamfish has to offer you will have to contact me quickly at [email protected]

More details to follow.

mitchb

I have seen some of their merlions in the Philippines last time I went, beautiful fish and amazing shape to the ones I saw.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Am able to bring in the whole line of Dreamfish arowana, including:

Merlion Red (Super Red)
Merlion Red (Chilli Red/Blood Red)

Merlion Royal (multiple grades, including GH's)
Merlion Gold (XBHB)
Merlion Gold (High Back)
Merlion Gold (RTG)

Merlion Emerald (Red Tail)
Merlion Emerald (Gold Tail)
Merlion Emerald (Green Tail)

Merlion Harmony (multiple grades, including GH's)
Merlion Splendour (Rose Gold; multiple grades)

BD rays, rare FH and others can be seen here:

Other fish available

Finally, if you do a search on the Dreamfish folder on arofanatics.com or search Youtube for videos of Dreamfish arowana, you will find all sorts of interesting fish (including snakeskin/nami greens!)

Prices for Dreamfish are competitive, but keep in mind they are a premium line; if you want a premium fish it will command a premium price. ;)

bcarlos

The Merlion harmony is pretty much the reason why I got into Asian aro's. Amazing fish. Verry happy to see this finally coming together for you, Theo. This is an order a long time in the making.

And howbout' that xanthic datnoid? Crazy.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yes Brandon, this import has been a while in the making. ;)

I will post all the prices shortly...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The following prices come from those listed here:

Dreamfish Pricing in Singapore

All prices below have been converted from Singapore $ into CANADIAN $ using this currency converter.

1. MerLion Harmony: $2,000 - $4,000.00
2. MerLion Royal: $1,425.00 ~ $1,850
3. MerLion Royal Premium: $2,000.00 ~ $3,200.00
4. MerLion Royal Ultimate: $2,800.00 ~ $4,500.00
5. MerLion Red: $1,200.00 ~ $1,600.00
6. MerLion Red Premium: $2,000.00 ~ $3,200.00
7. MerLion Splendour RedGold: $1,200.00 ~ $1,600.00
8. MerLion Gold: $ 400.00 ~ $ 500.00
9. MerLion Gold (HB): $ 500.00 ~ $ 600.00
10. MerLion Emerald Batik (Snake Skin): $3,600.00 ~ $6,300.00
11. MerLion Emerald Red Tail: $ 175.00 ~ $ 225.00
12. MerLion Emerald Gold Tail: $ 125.00 ~ $ 160.00
13. MerLion Emerald Green Tail: $ 100.00 ~ $ 125.00

Shipping is not included in above prices; international shipping adds $100 C per fish; Westjet is another $75-150 per box of fish (depending on how many are ordered). Finally there is GST/HST as applicable to your province.

Price ranges provided above account for number of fish purchased as well as whether the fish is a Gold Head (GH) or not; if it is a GH, then the % covered becomes an important factor in the price too. GH coverage can range up to 90%.

Prices are subject to change (and will change according to major currency fluctuations). The prices above reflect prices asked in Singapore, as well as Japan, Korea, China, etc.

Rino

Theo can you speed time up?so it's the future ? I'm so excited for the fish you are ordering me ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
No, I can't speed up time, but I can try to get the owner of the farm to come to this forum and answer any questions people might have... :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Order will be processed on Monday. I need to get final deposits now (and over the weekend).

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Money has been wired to Singapore, now we do the CITES. I will try to get Nicolas Chia, the owner of Dreamfish to come onto the forum soon. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Heh Chen, pretty sure Mike or Jim at Lucky could help you get one, though most likely would be a CT? I can ask Nicholas at Dreamfish for you too.