february 2013 import

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hi everyone

Finally the time as come for a new import. It as taken a lot of time to get import permits from Cites Canada but its done.

High Back sold out
Super Red sold out
Blue Base sold out
24k Gold Base XB 1200$
24k Gold Head sold out

Picture of actual fishes will be posted at some point this weeknd

Shipping not included ( + - 120$ anywhere in canada)
Live arrival guaranteed or moneyback/replacement
Free delivery in greater Montreal area

Last edited:

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hello here are 24k Goldhead and GBXB will post picture of SR and HB when they are landed .

Attachments

• 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 805
  • 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 787
  • 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 834
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 832
  • 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 799

Joey

Is this a pre-order shipment? or are you getting a bunch in anyways.

Also, which farm?

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
.Hi Joey all fish are from Oriental Aquatic

This is not pre-order shipment . Some fish are pre-sold but there will be plenty fish to pick from.
Except the GH and bbxb .

How is your turtle doing?

Joey

Turtle is doing great.

I will wait to see what you get in and whats left. I might grab a 24k GoldBase XB, or a red.

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
They are here. It was worth the wait. I have yet to take some good video and pictures all these fish have keept me busy all night. Here is a quick vid of some of the Gbxb bbxb hb and gh
For more detail contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Joey

Wow.

My basement just flooded and caused a fair amount of damage. I was going to get one of these... but cant commit right now.

As a consolation, i'll send ya a few hundred views on the GBXB vid, as thats what i wanted. Hopefully it helps sell them for you.

Last edited:

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Thanks Joey

Hope your stuff in the basement is not too messed up. No worries there will be more and they will keep getting better .

Good luck with the repairs

Joey

Thanks Joey

Hope your stuff in the basement is not too messed up. No worries there will be more and they will keep getting better .

Good luck with the repairs

No problem pal. I dont mind helping anyone out that i have had a positive experience with.

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hello I would like to thank everyone who showed interest and everyone whohelped make this February 2013 Import a success with just a few fish left its time to get ready for next import in April/June And YES i will bring in more GOLD HEAD
By then i will be receiving you in my new fishroom.