FS: 23" Crossback Golden Arowana (victoria)

mitchb

For sale is CrazyFish's arowana as I now have to shut down my tank. Looking to get 900 obo.

Directly from his for sale post as nothing has changed:

AA grade Crossback Saphire Golden Arowana from Dragon fish industry farm. It measures 22.5-23" measured from whiskers to tail and 7"-8" from top to bottom. It's 7 years old and it's very healthy. Eats hikari aro sticks/market shrimp/silversides/bloodworms/dew worms. Pretty much eats everything you throw towards him. No defects. Pretty much near flawless.

If someone wants a 180 as well there could be a great deal for someone.

Pick up only in Victoria, as I have never shipped a fish and don't go to Vancouver very often.

Here are some of my pics of the fish, please forgive my photography skills it does not do this fish justice:

misc110.jpg

misc133.jpg

Mitch

RDFISHGUY

Anyone in Victoria willing to ship? I will compensate anyone who will volunteer their time.

Last edited:

mitchb

I called safari but japardo is off for the next two days. They thought I was AC when I called in haha.

Hopefully I can get it worked out as it would be great to have the aro go to someone on the board. Seems like it has been with someone from this forum for a long time.