FS:5 Diablo Red Pang Long Arowana, Toronto Canada, PICK UP only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
OK...on again, off again sale! LOL...

Just got back from Singapore GP and spent like it was my day to live!...But boy did I have fun spending 10 days in Singapore alone with at the GP ;)

Selling my remainder 5 Diablo Red Pang Long!. If anyone out there with a bigger tank and would like to buy these 5 to add with your comm here's your deal.

4 out of the 5 due have Drop eye...standard generic genes of reds...for those who many not know about generics with Reds....but wanted to disclose it so we're not all wasting each others time!.

Selling the 5 for $3500.

PM me if you are looking.....

chen88

Super Moderator
If you both are in town ie...brampton area or close to me...probably best to come and have a look....I'll try and take some more photos but i'm terrible at photos...especially when fish are moving! LOL

vince

If you both are in town ie...brampton area or close to me...probably best to come and have a look....I'll try and take some more photos but i'm terrible at photos...especially when fish are moving! LOL

I would be in mississauga on monday or wednesday late morning or early afternoon. Can u pm ur # too me, so I can call when i'm in the area. Thanks

alextiet

still ?

how much iff i buy all of them ?

chen88

Super Moderator
Hi all, I've decided to take these guys off the market for now....

Sorry for any inconvenience....decided to keep them a little bit longer since they've been on the forsale market for a bit with no bites so they're telling me they want to stay a bit longer....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.