FS: 550 gallon Acrylic tank *NEW* with stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepRED

Most of you have probably seen this tank already as it was owned by a prominent member of the arowanaclub community. :)

I purchased this tank with the hope of setting it up in my new home. Due to circumstances that are out of my control I have to sell the tank.

Basically this is a 96"x48"x30" high tank, standard 8'x4' footprint, made by tenecor.

This tank is new and has never been set up. Dual corner overflows, and a black acrylic back.

Also included is a custom 2" tubular steel stand that has been painted black. The stand alone was over $1000 to make custom.

I know that this tank is definitely not for everyone and there is a very specific market for it, but for those who are up for setting up a monster, this is your chance.

I prefer to sell locally, (lower mainland) but if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping cost, I am not against shipping it within Canada.

Buyer will have to assume the moving cost, either in renting a moving truck or professional movers.

Asking $3500 for the complete setup.

Please keep the thread clean, PM me for more info.

chen88

Super Moderator
guess you don't ship eh? LOL....I'd definitely grab this if you were in Toronto!...I'm looking for a tank for my office lobby and this would have been awesome!

aro7

that tank is sooooo fukn georgous!!! someone buy it n fill it up! then take tons of pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.