FS: all my fish ( tester)

Im just putting them on the market to see what offers i get as i have no time with university and Life in general.

Saddens me BIG time to even put this up as my fish only get the best therefore they must ONLY go to the best home,
Which means you must have a 180+
I would give a package price for all of them
and would prefer they all go together

The package would include.
1 15 Inch XB arowana, 6th row crossing almost complete.
1 17 inch Cichla Azul ( my baby raised him since he was 6 inches)
1 16 Inch Cichla Orinoco ( again my baby)
1 10 inch Cichla Azul
1 14 inch Jaguar ( not aggressive)
1 12 inch across BD/Leo on pellets ( from H20)
1 xingu 1 pike ( rare)
1 6 inch Ceara Kelberi ( uber rare)
1 5 inch black aro
and a bunch of discus
i will include 2 fx5 filters and 1 xp4 along with a 2075 too

Total package price
$5000
dont forget the aro plus the ray cost me 3000 alone.

Long Story Chen..
ill get into that later..
But for now i really need to see how much i get..
i think 5000 is a steal but im willing to negotiate

chen88

Super Moderator
sorry to hear....post some good shots of the fish so others can have a sense of the fish you're selling!...always helps!..

Good Luck.

bcarlos

From a buyers perspective, you may want to consider selling some of these fish separately. Due to their size, most people won't have the capacity to take on all these fish at once, and you're drastically reducing your pool of buyers by limiting them to the entire group.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
BCarlos gives good advice.

But I would recommend you consider keeping the aro, and maybe the ray; selling the rest should not be too hard (you have a nice Cichla collection). I bet you would like to study with a single nice aro gliding around... :)

impalass

I agree with Cirrus, maybe if you scaled back things you could get away with keeping the basics ? Don't mean to be telling you your bussiness, but I know how tramatic it is to have to sell after achieving ones dream tank.
Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Well im not going to pm you but if you decide to sell just the Aro pm me.
I have a 120 x 32 x 26 on the way with a mega 150g wet/dry sump that should be cycled before the end of the year. :)

But i must say that getting rid of all your fishes specialy the Aro might be traumatic to you. it would be to me

Good luck with the hard decision ahead

Thanks Bro,
its hard yes.
But education first..
fish later..
these fish are like my kids..
they get only the best
ill consider selling the aro alone

impalass

"Education first" can't argue with that. You are making the right choise, albeit not an easy one.
Good luck with your studies.

glamit

bcarlos is right bro and so is cirrus for your sake cause all i really want it your aro and leo. either way pm me if your willing to ship and sell seperately otherwise glwys